Monday, September 19, 2005

Oracle Open World: Monday

Another nice day in San Francisco; I have been in booth duty most of the day and I have finished the day with a first presentation, with George Trujillo about J2EE Deployment strategy. This presentation I hope was interested for the quite big audience, the long Q&A session -1h, it is nice to be the last in the room- was very good since I talk with various Oracle customer about J2EE management in perspective of the database management. The benefits of Oracle Grid Control for Database and AppServer administrators... I would invite you if you are not familiar with Oracle Grid Control to take a look to OTN.
Some of the interesting point is the annoucement of the new OracleAS 10g R3, that enhanced the Fusion Middleware to deliver SOA, beside the support of J2EE 1.5, Java 5, EJB 30, JSF, I was very pleased to spend my day demonstrating our new UDDI V3 registry that continue to expend our Web Services stack by giving new services in addition to BPEL and Web Services Manager.

No comments: